An administrator is the user with all the super powers
As an admin you have the ability to configure and change the general preferences of your organization and teams.
A list of things you could do:
- Managing teams.
- Managing users permissions.
- Inviting new members of your team to join DailyBot follow-ups
- Set start/end time of work.
- Set time to send the report to the Slack channel.
- Set the reporting channel on Slack.
- Setup reports by email.
- Setup general bot language for the full organization.
- Setup working days.
- Setup the anonymous motivational question.
- Enable/disable the motivational chart for your team.