You should be an administrator to perform this action.
DailyBot does not allow to fully delete members, in order for you to be able to keep the records, dailies and other information stored by other Skills.
This allows you to remove access for specific users (they won't be able to login to DailyBot neither see any info) and you can re-activate at any moment if that's needed.
How to do it
- Login to the web dashboard (you should be an admin)
- Go to Organization Settings
- Open the members management window
- Identify the user you want to deactivate (you can use the search box)
- Click the right icon to open the options
- Click "Disable Member"
This will deactivate the user.
You can alternatively just remove the user from some specific team.
Go to Organization Settings > Teams (tab), then open the team members management window for that team and find the user you want to remove, then click the 3 dots menu and click "Remove Member".
If you are an administrator and you are trying to remove yourself from a team, please assign team admin permissions to other user first, and then search for your user and remove it from the team.