Changing the channel or room for team reports
You can set your channel/room for sending the reports, at any moment; you should be an administrator (or team admin).
- Go to the Follow-ups Skill > Settings (tab)
- Identify the team you want to modify
- Click on "Configure Follow-ups"
- Use the dropdown to change the channel/room
- Save the changes
Considerations for private channels in Slack
- Invite DailyBot manually (from within Slack) to the private channel first
- There is a known issue with Slack when the private channel you are using was previously a public channel (public turned private channel) — in this case you won't be able to see the channel in the list, the workaround is to create a private channel (from start) and invite DailyBot to this channel.
Considerations for Hangouts rooms
- Invite DailyBot to the room first and then follow the previous steps
- If you don't see the room in the list, please remove/add the bot again (from within Hangouts Chat) and refresh DailyBot's web page to repeat the previous steps